Aegis begins monitoring an address only after it is added to the watchlist on the dashboard. If you wish to analyze a past time period, you can use the backtesting feature. This is useful for evaluating if Aegis could have identified any incidents in the past and to see firsthand the power of its monitoring rules. Please note that backtesting is not available to free-tier users.
- 1.Click the "Backtesting" button within the address page.
- 2.Select a time period (maximum of 24 hours).
- 3.Click "Start Backtesting."
- 4.Backtesting will start in the background, and a message will appear at the top of the page to indicate this.
- 5.All findings generated during backtesting will appear in the Findings table.
- 6.Once backtesting is complete, you will receive an email and the message within the address page will indicate that it is done.