Aegis supports multiple ways to be alerted about Findings. To receive these notifications, you must:
- 1.Set up an alert channel. You can do this in two places:
- 1.Inside the alerts page by clicking "+ Add New"
- 2.Inside the monitored address page, if you do not yet have any alert channels configured, by clicking "+ Add Alerts"
- 2.Once you have at least one alert channel, you can set up alerts for monitored address-related findings by clicking "+ Add Alerts". Then, you can select the risk types and severity levels you want to be notified about.
We support four different notification channels:
- Email - Simple emails to your defined list of email addresses.
- Slack - Slack messages to your selected Slack channel. You will need a Slack webhook URL for this. To learn how to get this webhook, visit https://slack.com/help/articles/115005265063-Incoming-webhooks-for-Slack.
- Telegram - Telegram messages from your Telegram bot to your Telegram channel. To use this, you will need a bot API token, which you can learn how to use at https://www.siteguarding.com/en/how-to-get-telegram-bot-api-token, and a chat ID https://sean-bradley.medium.com/get-telegram-chat-id-80b575520659.
- SMS - Simple SMS messages to your defined list of phone numbers. This is not available for free.